Monday, October 14, 2013

Little Destroyers

Fact: Life with kids is messy.  I'm finding that life with twins is crazy messy! Here's a few examples from the last few weeks:

Exhibit 1: When left alone, toddlers will get into/destroy EVERYTHING!
I was getting dressed in the other room for literally less than a minute and this is what happened. Their room was spotless originally!

Exhibit 2: Wipes are like a tractor beam for toddlers. Sucks them right in.
They took every. single. wipe. out of the dispenser and threw them around the living room. Notice how proud Molly is of the feat that they achieved.  
So I tried to put them back. Not quite the same.

And finally, Exhibit 3: The casualty of owning the most gigantic monstrosity of a jogging stroller known to man.
 It fell on my leg. And it hurt. A lot. 

So yes, being a mom is messy.  Really messy.  These two little girls have taken my world by storm.  But I wouldn't change anything about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment